1. Carrots are hard in texture, so cut them into finger size to make it less strenuous on your juicer to juice.
2. Close the lever, put the carrots in the machine, and operate it.
3. When extraction is almost completed, put the lever in the half-opened position to release the compressed pulp.
Tips & Notes
1. You can extract the juice of carrots more easily when you juicer them together with fruits that have lots of juicer, such as apples and oranges.
2. For people who do not like green vegetable juice, juicing a carrot banana juice is a good alternative.