Strawberry lemonade tastes amazing, but have you tried sparkling strawberry lemonade? If you have not, you are missing out. The taste is absolutely divine and one cup will not be enough to quench your thirst.
Use this recipe if you want a subtly sweet yet super refreshing sparkling strawberry lemonade. You can add sugar syrup to taste if you would like the drink to be sweeter. The recipe yields 2 servings, so multiply the ingredients according to the number of servings you would like to make.
Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
- 5 - 6 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 medium-sized lemon juice
- 150ml of lemon-lime soda
- Peel off the lemon skin, cut it into halves and separate the pulp from the core and seeds.
- Cut off the top of the strawberries.
- Juice the strawberries and lemon pulps.
- Pour some ice into a cup/jug.
- Pour in the strawberry juice.
- Pour in the lemon juice.
- Pour in the lemon-lime soda.
- Enjoy the drink!
Alternatively, you can add ¼ cup of sugar and 1 cup of sparkling water to 3-4 medium sized juiced strawberries.
If you tried out the recipe, share with us the process and the end product by tagging @huromsingapore on Instagram or Facebook!
---Need some ideas for juice recipes? Check out our Hurom recipes here: https://huromsingapore.com/pages/juice-recipes-health