1. Cut cabbage into chunky pieces. Do not chop them up too finely.
2. Close the lever and insert the cabbage chunks slowly. Wait a short while between each insertion.
3. When extraction is almost finished, put the lever in half-opened position to release the compressed pulp.
4. Pour juice into a cup and serve. Juice another batch of pear juice and add to remove acrid taste.
Tips & Notes
1. When juicing the cabbage, you might hear a crunching sound. This is normal because the surface of cabbage is smooth and not moisturised.
2. If you don't like the acrid taste of cabbage, juice the cabbage with pears to remove the acrid taste.