Apple Cucumber Spinach Juice
1. Cut off the ends of the cucumber, remove prickles, and slice into appropriate sizes.
2. Wash spinach leaves thoroughly
3. Remove the seeds from the apple, and slice.
3. Put the lever on your Hurom slow juicer to “close.” Insert ingredients to extract.
4. When all of the ingredients have been put in, switch lever to “half-open” position.
5. Allow the compressed pulp to be expelled from the drum.
Tips & Notes
Health Benefits 1 — The cucumber’s potassium helps with hydration
Health Benefits 2 — The apple’s dietary fiber promotes digestion
Health Benefits 3 — The spinach’s iron helps prevent anemia