Boiled Soya Beans 50g
A Handful of Nuts (according to your preference)
1. Pre-boil the beans to soften them up. Mix boiled beans and milk in a bowl.
2. Close the juice cap and the lever, and pour a ladle of the mixture into the chamber.
3. Operate the machine until all the ingredients have been mixed well.
4. When extraction is almost finished, put the lever in half-opened position to release the compressed pulp.
Tips & Notes
1. Add fruits like pear and banana or honey, and it becomes sweet home-made soymilk.
2. Add salt, and it becomes special bean-soup.
3. If you want thicker soymilk, pour soymilk with juice cap closed and add beans or nuts.