Orange Carrot Juice
1. Peel the orange, and slice into appropriate sizes.
2. Wash the carrots thoroughly, remove the seeds from the apple. Slice them up into smaller pieces.
3. Put lever on “close", and start juicing, alternating between the insertion of orange, carrot, and apple.
4. Once two-thirds of the ingredients have been extracted, switch lever to the “half-open” position. This allows pulp to be expelled from drum.
5. Continue extracting the rest of the ingredients.
Tips & Notes
Health Benefits — The plentiful vitamin C in the orange creates a synergy with the β-carotene and vitamin A in the carrot, allowing increased absorption of nutrients in the body.