Banana Oreo Ice Cream
2 Frozen Bananas
5 Oreo Cookies
2 Tablespoons Condensed Milk
1. Cut the bananas into 5 pieces and freeze them.
2. Cut the cookies in half.
3. Prepare the ice cream strainer and open the juice cap.
4. Get a juice cup and place it under the juice outlet.
5. Prepare frozen bananas, Oreo cookies and condensed milk.
6. Take turns in inserting ingredients from number 5.
Tips & Notes
1. Cut your fruits into 3cm pieces and place them in a freezer for half a day.
2. Adjust the amount of condensed milk depending on your preference.